1) Would you change your name?
Y E. Y ES Y ES EYES YE YS YES YES EYES YE S I DO NT LIKE MY REAL N AAAAM E i would change my name from Alexandra to Zoë. That was what my dad wanted to name me hehehe
2) Admit which is you least favorite feature.
My eyes. They're squinty, and always look like they're closed but when i open them a lot it looks like i'm crazy! Plus, my eye color is close to black. My eyes are not pretty. Blegh.
3) Now admit your most favorite feature.
...Am I even allowed to say this without sounding weird? i'm going to sound weird. Just warning you.
4) Name something you wish you knew more about.
Japanese history. I gotta learn that eventually! Me learning Japanese is not just for the language, but the history as well. I'm intrigued. :>
5) Would you say you enjoy your present or do you look forwards to something to enjoy in the future?
I'm not happy with where I am right now. I want to go back home. Hopefully me and my friends will be roommates back home! I can't wait!
6) Do you believe in individuality and standing up for your beliefs? Do you do so confidently or quietly as an inner monologue?
Loud and proudly! I wholeheartedly believe in individuality and standing up for your beliefs! I have had to do so with my own beliefs with other people before. It wasn't easy, but I think they got the message that I won't ever change my beliefs, but I won't change myself in the process. ; )
7) What's the farthest you've traveled/been to?
I've been to Arizona, which at the time was across the country from where I lived. I've never left the US though! Hopefully someday I will!
8) Do you like big homes or small ones?
I've been living in small houses all my life, and only just recently have I moved into a house with a second floor, so i'd have to say big houses. Small houses sound cozy and humble, and sometimes they are! But when you live in them it can get claustrophobic and lonely ... I'm happy with the house I have now though! If only I were living in this house back home ...
9) Have you been bullied? Have you stood up? Have you been a bully?
I can't even begin to tell you about this one! I don't know where to start! I've been bullied countless times, so much in fact that I had to be taken out of school because of it. There were some other causes of me being taken out of public school too, but i'd have to say that one is the biggest factor. So many bloody noses and being shoved into trash cans and lockers, verbal abuse, hair pulling, vomiting, basketballs to the face at P.E... oh yeah. All that lovely stuff and more. As for me ever being a bully, i'm sure I have been, but it was only out of self defense or spite. You reap what you sow.
10) Make up an inspirational quote. One you can use daily for yourself.
'It'll get better.'
1. Do you have a pet?
2. Do you like to write?
3. What's your favorite subject in school? (Lunch doesn't count ya sillies!)
4. On a scale of 1 to 10, how funny would you rate yourself? (1 being monotonous, 10 being so silly you can make someone cry from laughter)
5. What color are your bedroom walls?
6. How many hours do you spend on the computer each day?
7. What's your favorite video game? (If you don't play video games, what's your favorite TV show?)
8. What's your favorite holiday to celebrate?
9. How tall are you?
10. Are you a clean freak? Or do you hate to clean?
Crispy those were the best questions ever omfg thanks 4 tagging me